Teema hinnang:
  • 0Hääli - 0 keskmine
Movie - Spiritual Reality
Well you know, it is your right to look at it this way.
Know well, that every word I used was chosen carefully, so I am not sure whether you understood my true message "behind the lines".

You said that "Be someone you are not" Well, if we come back to the soulless energy forms, that are anger and hatred, then let me assure you that they are not your patterns, they do NOT belong to you. One of their "jobs" that they do, is to make people BELIVE that they are very common and normal for a human Being, but the truth is that it is very out of order with your original Divine DNA Blueprint.
Once again, I have no intention to make you belive anything, but if you would see people energetically, you would immidetaly understand, how people are actually souls in their physical bodies and the negative patterns around them are simply NOT THEIRS.

The whole point is to step out of this fear-anger Matrix system, so that you literally don't have a shadow self , or as you said, the anger you carry within. It is a burden, read your own sentences .... CARRY WITHIN.

The thing is that if you choose to remain on the life of polarities, meaning good-bad, love-hate or you don't like to use the word LOVE, then hate-hate. it is your right. If you like it, enjoy it. But the truth is that the hatred doesn't give you any good - the so called "good" comes only, when One has a chance to throw this junk in to other's face. Then this sick pleasure comes in and person feels somehow better - anger got food, just like the soulless vampires work. EXACTLY the same way.

Ask yourself one question and take a deep look inside...I mean really, take a DEEP look, actually do it and ask yourself following questions:

*Is anger something that I really want?
*Does anger make me happy?
*How does other people feel about me when I go around being angry?

If you choose to say yes to first two questions and find that anger is something that you wish to carry within, then you are right - I have nothing to teach you, nothing to share with you. My teachings get people out of this world of illusions and this "auto-pilot" situation.

(Auto-pilot - someone said something that I didn't like, my first reaction is anger.
When I feel anger, I don't even try to control my own emotions, I am a victim of my anger and do whatever my mind and feeling tells me to do)

See...all you have to do is think wisely. Re-read my letters, if you choose to remove this negativity from your field. You are sucking yourself dry and you are giving away your energy, the very source of the essence of life itself and you are exactly where there vampires want you. Not only you feel angry, but you CHOOSE to embrace it and BELIVE that it is good and normal.

Honestly, there is no reason to continue this conversation. The reason is simple - you try to make me understand that the hatred is part of your originality, I on the other hand try to remind you your true essence and who you REALLY are behind all these patterns. It's like one tries to explain how good is jazz, other how good is classical music. Honestly, whatever you enjoy, go ahead, enjoy with all of your heart.
I have chosen to enjoy harmony, including towards those, who are negative towards me. This is MY choice. And I respect your's.

By the way, belive it or not, but when you happen to find yourself in a place where you need help, I guarantee you that I would help you without wanting anything in return, that includes beliving what I say.
Vasta

Sõnumeid selles teemas
Movie - Spiritual Reality - Autor: Dannil - 24-08-2010, 20:03
  - Autor: Preilikass - 23-12-2010, 20:59
RE: Movie - Spiritual Reality - Autor: Päikeseinsener - 24-12-2010, 04:00
  - Autor: excubitoris - 24-12-2010, 08:09
  - Autor: Päikeseinsener - 24-12-2010, 19:50
RE: Movie - Spiritual Reality - Autor: lihtsalt - 24-12-2010, 18:02
RE: Movie - Spiritual Reality - Autor: excubitoris - 26-12-2010, 20:05
  - Autor: Thorondor - 27-12-2010, 09:55
[Sõnumit pole] - Autor: Celtic - 24-08-2010, 21:56
[Sõnumit pole] - Autor: Dannil - 24-08-2010, 22:15