Teema hinnang:
  • 0Hääli - 0 keskmine
Movie - Spiritual Reality
Namaste,

Spiritual Masters in India have chosen to make this breathtaking movie about meditation and it's experiences for those, who haven't had a chance to witness it themselves. Unfortunately it is available only in English - regarding to my knowledge, there is no Estonian translation available.

The movie is available free for all here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrg-yI1xYRY

It consists of 8 parts, the link above guides you to the first part. I am sure that you find the other parts on your own Smile

For more information, feel free to visit their homepage at www.spiritual-reality.com

EDIT: I found a better place, where you can watch this movie. It is one big part, about 57min long - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...1602147934#

En-Joy

[Muudetud: 8-24-2010 Dannil]
Vasta
Spiritual Truths unveiled by Spirityal Masters of...

SPACE

I have always thought, why do they keep mixing up space with journey's within? And the answer is - one must not make connection with his/her inner self without routing the knowledge trough outer worlds, where there are all sorts of spiritual beings, who want to control that knowledge. So You ake some mystical monks, some Spirit White True Galctic F**king masters from somewhere and make your little animated Photoshop tutorial with some seemingly deep bubbling and You got it!

So - journey within starts out there, first you have to consentrate on some seemingly mystical object or energy formation, for example , The Golden Flower, and then you will transform your inner self to that energy. Little does anyone know, that all those mantras and energy formations are just simple portals to some egregore and as every egregore has its masters, so does that inner power stream directly to those in charge.

If You want to really connect with Your inner self, start with Your damn inner self, not from some Saturn ing or monkeys arse.
Vasta
Tsitaat:Algselt postitas Celtic
Spiritual Truths unveiled by Spirityal Masters of...

SPACE

I have always thought, why do they keep mixing up space with journey's within? And the answer is - one must not make connection with his/her inner self without routing the knowledge trough outer worlds, where there are all sorts of spiritual beings, who want to control that knowledge. So You ake some mystical monks, some Spirit White True Galctic F**king masters from somewhere and make your little animated Photoshop tutorial with some seemingly deep bubbling and You got it!

So - journey within starts out there, first you have to consentrate on some seemingly mystical object or energy formation, for example , The Golden Flower, and then you will transform your inner self to that energy. Little does anyone know, that all those mantras and energy formations are just simple portals to some egregore and as every egregore has its masters, so does that inner power stream directly to those in charge.

If You want to really connect with Your inner self, start with Your damn inner self, not from some Saturn ing or monkeys arse.

Well Dear One, so that you know, I have no intentions for answering you any more.

You have CHOSEN to walk the path of victim - tyrant - victim, belive that everyone "out there" are trying to hurt you and "suck" your energy. You hide your fear behind your aggressivness, feel that your "territory" is being compromised and for that, you probably belive that you are protecing and helping others while saying these things that you have CHOSEN to say.

The truth is that I have NO desire to change your beliefs...at all. You have proven more than once, that you do NOT see (and I mean LITERALLY) and if you choose not to wake up - it is YOUR decision.

Know well that you are loved and your courage to stand up for your beliefs is well respected. Be wise, what you choose to say though, where you put your energy and WHO you CHOOSE to be in THIS life HERE and NOW.
The only one who hurts you is but yourself and your patterns you have chosen to embrace so dearly.

So that you know, I repeat, as I have noticed that you often don't read my letters completely and I find myself in a place where I have to repeat myself over and over again - I have no intention to answer you anymore. It is taking too much of my valuable time.

When you finally understand that it is not some "magical beings" that want to suck you dry, but the hatred itself that you have chosen to embrace, be sure to remove it. It is nothing more, but a burden.

EDIT:

When I talk about seeing, I ofc. mean an opened Third Eye. The beliefs will change, when you actually SEE.

[Muudetud: 8-24-2010 Dannil]
Vasta
You have no intentions for answering me, besides those six paragraphs you just wrote. You have earlier said, that no path is wrong and each and every one walks the right path, yet right now you seem to know exactly, that i walk the wrong one while you walk the right one.

This is no burden for me, that anger and angst, but you must need to know, that this anger and angst is not mine, it's you master's, those, who are trapped in spiritual realm and cannot experience, what human soul can - love. There is no love out there - love is only given to human souls as gift, as essence of living. Beings, that are, cannot LIVE, they only exist, but cannot love, cause they are everything. They cant feel love even when that love is part of them. We can, cause we are disconnected from ALL and we can therefore experience love and creativity. We can create - we are creators of love and life. No other being in spiritual realm can feel what we feel.

So, as you might see by now, one, who can't experience love, cannot teach us to love. The only purpose for them interfering us is to get our souls, our soul essence, trough what they can get a glimpse of what it is to truly love and create.
Vasta
Dear One,

Amazing!
By the way, when I said that I have no intentions to answer you, I meant after my last written letter, but I changed my opinion because of your answer. It is beautiful!

Now allow me to bring up some facts:

You are very right - there exists a realm where there is no love. The realm we are talking about here is not the same, the loveless plane of existance stands between higher dimensions and this 3D physical reality. They are soulless forms, that cannot exist without a Being who is in anger, frustration etc. So yes, there exists a life form, for who we are so called "food material"

Especially I loved the part you told about the essence of life itself. Once again, you are very true. Essence of life and we are the Creators of it. Very well said. Spiritual Realm can't really experience the life we are experiencing in this physical life. That's why this reality was created in first place - in order to experience something that is "unusual" in higher dimensions. That is why it is so special.

Nevertheless, the higher dimensions doesn't actually stop existing because of it and you have a very real and rare oppurtunity to be in close contact with it. The place I am talking about is not the place where is no love - it is the origin of love, where the love itself is from.

Spiritual Reality and its teachings are very true. but you brought up the fact I am beliving with all of my heart - everything has a right to exist, everyone has a right to choose their own path. Just allow me to recall you, that all of the people have feelings, emotions and there is no real reason to be always so negative or blunt with them. I am not talking about myself, but be sure, what ripple effect you send out.

(Ripple effect is called for a creation, either love or hate. E.g you say something nice to someone, he has a good mood because of it, he walks around and is nice to others, now the others are in good mood and so on and so on...like throw a stone into the water and see the waves/ripples around it)

We ARE THE CREATORS OF THE LIFE. Choose wisely. One of the most important things Humanity has to face before Ascension is the collective trust and ability to set aside their differences in order to work together.
I understand your point of view's. You are correct, there are many conspiracies around this material I am teaching, but that is understandable - think about it, the last thing the "dark forces" want is the people to wake up. We talked about the food material, remember? Now, they have to do everything in order to stop this Ascension.

Don't run into my or any other material with your head forward. Like Buddha said "Belive only what makes sense to you, no matter, if it is what I said or anybody else"
You know the answer in your heart. You have all the tools. Trust yourself and trust each other. The conspiracy group, where the lies come from, is actually very small, under 0.1% of human population. You don't have to be afraid of everything and everybody.

Namaste,
Dannil.
Vasta
One and only thing that those beings manipulate is fear. Timeless fear of souls to be left alone, not be able to love. So i say love just for you to understand my meaning, i personaly hate to use that word, 'cause it's so overused and doesn't really explain true meaning of that energy - love is nothing more or less than life itself.

You told about ripple effect - simplified view of it says, that "be, who you are not, be nice to one, who is not, just so he/she can be nice and so on..." But when someone is nice because of me being nice to them, it doesn't make world better place, it doesn't make that person better, it only masks the truth. And the truth is, that all this anger we carry with ourselves, is nothing more than lifeless life. When we see only good and we share only good, we tend to forget our bad and it only grows until we are forced to explode it out. This all - be nice to others teaching is so wrong and against every single aspect of human life, that this teaching should need to be banished.
Vasta
Well you know, it is your right to look at it this way.
Know well, that every word I used was chosen carefully, so I am not sure whether you understood my true message "behind the lines".

You said that "Be someone you are not" Well, if we come back to the soulless energy forms, that are anger and hatred, then let me assure you that they are not your patterns, they do NOT belong to you. One of their "jobs" that they do, is to make people BELIVE that they are very common and normal for a human Being, but the truth is that it is very out of order with your original Divine DNA Blueprint.
Once again, I have no intention to make you belive anything, but if you would see people energetically, you would immidetaly understand, how people are actually souls in their physical bodies and the negative patterns around them are simply NOT THEIRS.

The whole point is to step out of this fear-anger Matrix system, so that you literally don't have a shadow self , or as you said, the anger you carry within. It is a burden, read your own sentences .... CARRY WITHIN.

The thing is that if you choose to remain on the life of polarities, meaning good-bad, love-hate or you don't like to use the word LOVE, then hate-hate. it is your right. If you like it, enjoy it. But the truth is that the hatred doesn't give you any good - the so called "good" comes only, when One has a chance to throw this junk in to other's face. Then this sick pleasure comes in and person feels somehow better - anger got food, just like the soulless vampires work. EXACTLY the same way.

Ask yourself one question and take a deep look inside...I mean really, take a DEEP look, actually do it and ask yourself following questions:

*Is anger something that I really want?
*Does anger make me happy?
*How does other people feel about me when I go around being angry?

If you choose to say yes to first two questions and find that anger is something that you wish to carry within, then you are right - I have nothing to teach you, nothing to share with you. My teachings get people out of this world of illusions and this "auto-pilot" situation.

(Auto-pilot - someone said something that I didn't like, my first reaction is anger.
When I feel anger, I don't even try to control my own emotions, I am a victim of my anger and do whatever my mind and feeling tells me to do)

See...all you have to do is think wisely. Re-read my letters, if you choose to remove this negativity from your field. You are sucking yourself dry and you are giving away your energy, the very source of the essence of life itself and you are exactly where there vampires want you. Not only you feel angry, but you CHOOSE to embrace it and BELIVE that it is good and normal.

Honestly, there is no reason to continue this conversation. The reason is simple - you try to make me understand that the hatred is part of your originality, I on the other hand try to remind you your true essence and who you REALLY are behind all these patterns. It's like one tries to explain how good is jazz, other how good is classical music. Honestly, whatever you enjoy, go ahead, enjoy with all of your heart.
I have chosen to enjoy harmony, including towards those, who are negative towards me. This is MY choice. And I respect your's.

By the way, belive it or not, but when you happen to find yourself in a place where you need help, I guarantee you that I would help you without wanting anything in return, that includes beliving what I say.
Vasta
Hatred is not part of our soul, its part of who we are. It is burden for sure, but you cannot simply escape it - you have to deal with it! No-one else can, only you, because you know, what is and what is not good for you.

When you see me angry, it is not my anger you see - it is your's. My energy just reflects something that you have forgotten but is inside you. If you would have no trace of anger inside you, you wouldn't see others angry or their hatred. You cannot feel something you have no knowledge of.

Your advice has always been - leave all and accept you being someone, you are not!
Vasta
You are mistaken.

You have no idea what I think of you and honestly if I would tell you, you simply wouldn't belive it. I'll give you a hint - read my last letter, the last part, the very last sentence.
You say that anger is something you cannot escape from. Well think again, maybe you should ask from these hundreds of thousands of people who have done it.

Belive me, it feels great Smile

You have no idea what my advice have been. Soon, you will be finding that one out. You will be suprised.

May I just ask something from you? Please do not put words in my mouth. You often do that, putting me in a situation where it seems that my goals are different from what they really are. Unless you don't know how to read my mind, which I am sure you can't do, please act upon it.

By the way, there really is no anger inside me. I know, it may seem weird at first, but trust me, I am NOT on a "auto-pilot" I actually can control my every emotion, every thought and if I wish so, sit in complete silence.

EDIT:

See, I told that you do not read my letters completely. I told that if you would see people energetically, you would immidetaly understand, that people are simply Golden Astral Beings in a body that is surrounded with negative patterns, created by themselves, their belief systems and their desires to "hurt" others.
You on the other hand told me that I see you as a hating person - read again, I said " WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO EMBRACE THOSE PATTERNS, THAT ARE NOT ORIGINALLY FROM YOU"

That is why I lose any desire to go on with this conversation. There is a great deal of my text that you do not understand and the parts you do, your ego simply doesn't allow you to contemplate the given material. Once again, ego is not you, it is just a pattern, an illusion that makes you BELIVE that it is normal and even neccessary. Also, don't mix up ego and self-love or being kind to yourself, these are completely different patterns.

Most of your reactions are already answered in my previous letter. If you truly wish to know the truth, or from your point of view, my teachings and material, you will simply re-read my letters. But I doubt that this is your goal. Your goal, I belive, is to simply "be right" or "correct".

Well you choose to be correct, I'll choose to be happy. Everyone gets what they have chosen to get/experience. Isn't life wonderful? Infinite possibilites Smile

OK, now I re-read my own letters and I have said EVERYTHING that is possible to say. Those of who are true to their spiritual journey, feel free to read what I SAID, not what words were put into my mouth. Also, feel free to watch this breathtaking movie - it will reveal you the secrets of meditation, it's experiences and also, something that is very popular in this forum - AFTERLIFE!

[Muudetud: 8-25-2010 Dannil]
Vasta
Well, on that case i stop speaking. There are only few, who were able to completely get rid of their inner hate and negative energypatterns, only few out of billions and billions troughout history. We must be luckiest people in all history, cause one of them is sitting right here on this very board and speaking to me. Wow...

Unless you are reincarnation or avatar of Mahatma Gandhi
Vasta
Tsitaat:Algselt postitas Celtic
Well, on that case i stop speaking. There are only few, who were able to completely get rid of their inner hate and negative energypatterns, only few out of billions and billions troughout history. We must be luckiest people in all history, cause one of them is sitting right here on this very board and speaking to me. Wow...

Unless you are reincarnation or avatar of Mahatma Gandhi

Reincarnation indeed, not the Mahatma Gandhi though.
By the way, I understood your sarcasm.
Vasta
Why waste time to fighting if we have so little time to living

[Muudetud: 9-25-2010 as-green]
Vasta
They are not fighting. They are telling eachother their opinions.
Vasta
Dannill, I advise you to read Anatoli Nekrassov's Egregores to understand better what Celtic is trying to tell you.
Vasta

Tsitaat:When you see me angry, it is not my anger you see - it is your's.
Depends of the framework what you speak in.
Generally "being angry" is a social construct and can omit it to someone if we see this pattern in ones behaviour and speech. Simple as that.
Vasta
I read the convo and honestly, I`m now more confused than I was before Laugh The problem is, I agree with Dannil and Celtic for the most part, only - they don`t seem to agree with each other...
But like they say - the truth is out there wink
Vasta
ääää, millest jutt käib Smile
Vasta
(24-12-2010, 04:00 )päikeseinsener Kirjutas: ääää, millest jutt käib Smile

Siin on ParaWeb International ja rahvas praktiseerib väljamaa keeli - ära pane tähele Bleh
Vasta
Thanks Dannil or thanks to myself wink
Vasta
(24-12-2010, 08:09 )excubitoris Kirjutas:
(24-12-2010, 04:00 )päikeseinsener Kirjutas: ääää, millest jutt käib Smile

Siin on ParaWeb International ja rahvas praktiseerib väljamaa keeli - ära pane tähele Bleh

Tha Gàidhlig na h-Èireann (An Ghaeilge), na chànan Ind-Eòrpach. 'San latha an diugh tha eadar 100,000 agus 2,000,000 aig a bheil an cànan gu ìre a choirigein ach chan eil ach mu 70,000-80,000 ga chleachdadh latha gu latha mar am prìomh-cànan.
A rèir beul-aithris tradiseanta 'sann o Èirinn a thànaig na Gàidheil gu Alba agus Mannain agus 'se seo am beachd is cumanta a measg an t-sluagh mhòr. Tha argamaid ann eadar arc-eòlaichean agus eachdraichean proifeiseanta mu de cho fior 'sa tha an sean sgeul de thighean na Gàidheil gu Alba agus cuid den bheachd gun ro Gàidheil air taobh an Iar Alba mar tùsanaich. Bleh

Vasta
Erin go brah.
Vasta
Changing subject?
Vasta

Alamfoorumi hüpe:

Kasutaja, kes vaatavad seda teemat:
1 külali(st)ne

Expand chat