Teema hinnang:
  • 1Hääli - 5 keskmine
Tervitusi Soomest!
Tere vorm Soome!

Olen administraator FUFORA foorumist, Usko Ahonen. Tulin lihtsalt "tere" ütlema teile kõigile UFO entusiastidele Eestis. Loodan, et teie organisatsioon on aktiivne. Meil on olnud mõningaid raskusi viimase paari aasta jooksul aastal, kuid olukord on rahulik ja hea.

Ma loodan, et te võiksid ühineda Facebookis, kus rahvusvaheline UFO koostöö on tänapäeval aktiivne. Seal on palju teemasid, kus saame vahetada mõtteid ja ideid ja kogemusi.

Palun mind lisada oma sõprade nimekirja, kui teil on Facebook. Ma võin siis soovitada teisi rahvusvahelisi UFO inimesi.

Kui te tulete Soome, võin ühineda teiega lühikest ajaks suvel Kesk-Soomes, kus mul pakkuda korter. Tasuta, loomulikult.

Soovin teile õnne UFO tegevusega. See tekst on Google tõlkimisega tõlgitud. Jah, kui on palju vigu, siis ma vabandan.

Kõike paremat, Usko Ahonen

Smile1

------------
Edit: Helped a little with translationSmile.

[Muudetud: 31-1-2010 Tom]
Vasta
Hei Usko, jos haluat, voit kyllä täällä myös englantia puhua, international forumi onkin sitä varten.
Vasta
Well Hello,

Ok, i speak English then. I guess The google translator is not very good, which is a pity.:S

Anyways a bit about FUFORA. There is c. 250 members and 50 active ones. We just released a ufo yearbook, in witch there were sighings, old and new. There are UFOs in Finland. A lot of the. Most are not reported to anyone. The secret police nor the finnish army aren´t interested of the subject.

There is a tendency, that many paranormal things are connected to UFOs. Many times cameras don´t work when filming UFOs. Other weird things happen too. There are contacts and abductions. I myself am a abductee. There are suspicions, that the gray aliens might have killed people. But this is just a speculation.

In international UFO field many things are happening. Disclosure movement is activating. Steve Basset, a prominent member of this movement was our guest at summer. I and Olli Pajula invited him to Finland, where he stayed for 5 days. He would have visited Estonia, if you would have wanted. But maybe next time..

Other type of UFO investigations are conducted by MUFON etc. types of groups. FUFORA is basiclly such a group. Our new chairman, Björn Borg has a scientific approach to UFO phenomenon. There is some dispute internationally between these groups.

I personally have close contacts to most prominent UFO reseachers in the world, like Nick Pope, Stanton Friedman, Grant Cameron, Richard Dolan etc. Facebook has enabled this.

So I hope to see more estonians in the web. I and interact with us. Naturally I would hope to see Lithuanians and Latvians too more on the facebook, for example..

Joining is free and easy, I can present you to all the UFO reseachers etc. I am keen on this, because I believe the world would like to hear what happens in the UFO front in Estonia.

Ok. Any thoughts? Smile

with kind regards, Usko Ahonen
Vasta
Strong names. Making me even a little jealous Bleh

Probably you know, but the Estonian UFO-community is proud to have a very strong foundation - mr Igor Volke.
Connected by him, there are several "intrest"-groups, from which we (para-web) are probably most active and public.
Para-web itself connects not only ufo-enthusiasts, but also spiritual, ghost, politics, conspiracy, mystery, history, psychiks etc related topics.
UFO is only one of the subjects here.

But now, as you introduced yourself, I get really intrested to plan a meeting in this summer. Lets hope for the best. I guess that Igor would also be interested of that.
I assume, it would be very interesting to show-and-tell-and-analyse each other's countrys incidents and phylosophy in that field.

Talking about Latvia, I have not managed to have a connection with them. I have found some organizations, but no answers...

Tom

[Muudetud: 31-1-2010 Tom]
Vasta
Tsitaat:Algselt postitas Usko Ahonen
The secret police nor the finnish army aren´t interested of the subject.

In fact, couple months ago UFO Finland published a book, which studied official ufo related files before year 1979. Seems that more recent material is still more or less classified, released information covers mainly older ufo cases. Here is some information in english about this new book: http://fimufon.wordpress.com/2009/11/12/...incidents/

There has circulated some rumours that also Finnish Security Police has been interested in UFOs. Of course, anything concrete hasn't came up.
Vasta
We have discussed this book a little in our estonian section : http://www.ufofinland.org/index.php?id=3&pid=500 The topic was about all the ufo-archives, that different nations have disclosed. http://para-web.org/viewthread.php?tid=1700

And I have also meet Tommi Ruuskanen and Lasse Ahonen from the UFO-Finland organization. We had a small meeting in Tallinn.
How do you get along with them?

[Muudetud: 1-2-2010 Tom]

[Muudetud: 1-2-2010 Tom]
Vasta
Hello,

I personally don´t know about Tommi Ruuskanen and Lasse Ahonen. I know they are UFO Finland people, but not more. I haven´t met them. But adult people get along with the others, even if they have different opinions about UFOs.Smile1

Mr. Igor Volke (and others) are naturally very welcome to visit Finland, and visit me at least. Probably other UFO people too. One possibility is to come at the annual UFO seminar, which is held at Orivesi somewhere early September.

I am sorry to hear that in Latvia there isn´t anybody to contact with.

Yes analyzing cases sounds nice. There isn´t by any chance anyone, who would be interested of disclosure movement? Olli Pajula has put up one group here, and is very active globally in this business. Disclosure movement is seeking a disclosure on UFO matters worldwide. Please google it, if it sounds any interesting.

On facebook there are a lot of paranormal reseachers too. Please join, and share you experiences, views and reseach with the international community. I am sure all are interested to hear what has happened in Estonia on this field in last 100 years.

Usko Smile

Vasta
Oh, and one thing I´d like to say. On global movement of UFO related issues. I don´t know ANY DISTINGUEST UFO-RESEACHER, who would not think that UFO phenomenon ISN`T caused by some sorts of aliens. Oh, there is maybe one, Clas Svahn, chairman of UFO Sverige. But his organization has close ties with his govenment. He´s a friend of mine in facebook too, a kind person.

If you do know someone, please tell me.. Smile1

There is no need for someone special to represent Estonia of the international UFO field. All people intrested are most welcome. And now, when there is tecnology to do this, why not take advantage of it?

I hope I can find more Estonian UFO news from the net, hear more of you. Let´s be in contact..

Usko Smile
Vasta
Tsitaat:Algselt postitas Tom
We have discussed this book a little in our estonian section : http://www.ufofinland.org/index.php?id=3&pid=500 The topic was about all the ufo-archives, that different nations have disclosed. http://para-web.org/viewthread.php?tid=1700

And I have also meet Tommi Ruuskanen and Lasse Ahonen from the UFO-Finland organization. We had a small meeting in Tallinn.
How do you get along with them?

Yes I know them. There isn't much cooperation between FUFORA and UFO-Finland, but I've been member in both. I met Tommi last summer's ufo seminar in Syöte, where I gave a lecture about my survey and year ago I had an opportunity to investigate interesting black triangle cases with Lasse.
Vasta
Thanks to Usko's initiative, there is now a "UFO-Estonia (pw)" community in Facebook.
With only one day allready 45 international (ufo-interest) members from all over the world.
Great Smile

[Muudetud: 2-2-2010 Tom]
Vasta
Tom... it's epic fail if you don't include Facebook link with your story Laugh
Vasta
It's not that epic Bleh
http://www.facebook.com/ -> search "UFO-Estonia (pw)"
Vasta
Hello!

Tom wrote in FUFORA's forum:
Tsitaat:Yes, we have still a little idea to come to Finland in this summer. Lets see. I'll let you know.

Have you check your Facebook lately? Last week of next august we have a ufo seminar here in Finland and it would be nice if you can arrange your trip then. Of course, you are most welcome to come and tell us about ufo situation in Estonia etc. Normal audience in the seminar is about fifty or sixty people; last year we had more than eighty ufo devotee.

Please, keep us informed!

Best regards,
Jani Lassila
FUFORA
Vasta
Hi-hi.

Last week of August? I keep that in mind and inform other also who would be probably intereseted. Where is it going to be held? Which town?

Iˇll let you know about our plans!

[Muudetud: 3-6-2010 Tom]
Vasta
I dont find "UFO-Estonia (pw)" in Facebook. Does it excist anymore ?
Vasta
Hello again!

My wife made this video of best video/tape material on best cases she knew on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bni7s3Y95kA

Any thoughts?

Usko Smile
Vasta
Wow.. i'm not familiar with all the ufo videos, but this compilation had some really great ones i have never seen before! Good job, i really liked it!
Vasta
Tsitaat:Algselt postitas Usko Ahonen
Hello again!
My wife made this video of best video/tape material on best cases she knew on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bni7s3Y95kA
Any thoughts?Usko Smile

It is very good video!Smile
There are the Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcyAS8j3q...re=related
Vasta

Alamfoorumi hüpe:

Kasutaja, kes vaatavad seda teemat:
1 külali(st)ne

Expand chat